Always a great time on Norwegian

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 17, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Suite

My favorite part of cruise was the food, wish we had longer in Bermuda and yes I would recommend to everyone! It's simply amazing, the specialty restaurant "LaCuciana" was outstanding, our waiter up at the poolside Sunil from India was so exceptional............I do not have on complaint! this was my fourth trip on Norwegian to Bermuda! thinking do the next one out of Florida.

Terrific

Great

did not travel with children

Excellent, the staff works so hard

the only complaint was the restrooms in the common areas were not working ,most of the time

Love my cabin and my cabin person was beyond wonderful

It is a very manageable ship, with lots to do and plenty of variety of foods for meals