Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Always a great time on Norwegian

Sail Date: June 17, 2016

Room Type: Suite

My favorite part of cruise was the food, wish we had longer in Bermuda and yes I would recommend to everyone! It's simply amazing, the specialty restaurant "LaCuciana" was outstanding, our waiter up at the poolside Sunil from India was so exceptional............I do not have on complaint! this was my fourth trip on Norwegian to Bermuda! thinking do the next one out of Florida.

Love my cabin and my cabin person was beyond wonderful
Kudo's to the captain and his crew
the only complaint was the restrooms in the common areas were not working ,most of the time
did not travel with children
Great
Excellent, the staff works so hard
Terrific

It is a very manageable ship, with lots to do and plenty of variety of foods for meals