Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Relaxing trip

Sail Date: June 17, 2016

We love how relaxing this cruise is. During the cruise we relax soaking up the sun and enjoying the on ship entertainment.  Then while on Bermuda there is so much to see.

The one thing I would change is different meal selections in the Aqua and Venation. I don't like that they seem to serve the same meals. I would like to see more of a selection.

I would definatley recommend this cruise to anyone. Infact, we are thinking of doing this trip again for the 3rd time.

Nice and clean.