Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Ups and Downs

Sail Date: April 10, 2016

Best production shows I ever saw on a cruise ship FOUR really great shows.  Other two shows, comics and alussionist I skipped.  Veranda cabin compact, but pleasant.   All service people in the crew were top notch.  The food was very average; not as good quality as I have had on other cruise lines.  Of the ports Cosumel and Costa Maya very nice; in future Belize and Roatan, I wouldn't bother getting off the ship.

Really disappointed in the evening dining dress code. I don't think tank tops and flipflops belong in the formal dinning room.  NCL doesn't understand the concept of a formal night.

Best value I ever had on a cruise, booked two days before sail date.

really compact, plenty of room in the shower, comfortable overall.
Children's Programs na

In NOLA if driving in park at the Fulton garage. only minutes from the ship. Garage attendants and shuttle service great. Book on line for the lowest cost for covered parking in NOLA.