Great for anyone with special food restrictions.

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Dawn

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 28, 2016

Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Review Summary

Just got back from a great cruise. I took my vegan daughter on this cruise and was very worried that she would not be able to find much to eat. The first day of the Cruise we talked to the Assistant Maitre D -( I-made- a) He was wonderful. I can not say enough nice things about him. He had special meals made for her each day that were perfect.

He let her pick whatever she wanted and special ordered them for her working directly with the chef to ensure that they were vegan and there was no additional charge! If you have any special food needs or restriction this is the cruise for you.

Richard the cruise director and his staff were very happy and funny and really made sure everyone was having a great time. Megan (one of the staff that helped with activities) was so funny and brave she was dancing at the dance off and really made that activity great.

Our room was super clean and stocked with towel animals every night. I would recommend this cruise to anyone. The entertainment exceeded our expectations, the food was great and they had plenty of activities all day everyday. I will be returning to this ship again and again.

The trainers that did stretch and yoga classes were very personalized and attentive.

The beds were comfy, they had plenty of deck chairs and it did not seem over crowded like some of the other cruise lines I have been on.They are refreshing everything on this ship again (I think in May) of this year to make it even better. I cant wait to see what changes they make.

Ship Experiences

The Assistant Maitre D (I-made -a) is wonderful and will take care of all your special food needs!

Richard and his staff are great!

Bring a clear shoe holder to hang on your bathroom door to hold your smaller items and to keep things in view. It was very helpful for storing things.

If you need anything just ask. They go above and beyond to accommodate the guests.

Ports Of Call