Staff couldn't care less!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Could not get in my room in the day for two days because they were working on my balcony! They gave only a $200 shipboard credit! Was told I would get a $100 shipboard credit and it was in my paperwork from the Travel Agent. When I asked about it, they said the TA didn't book that and they refused to give it to us. I have been on 7 cruises with Norwegian and they were flip about it and would not even discuss a solution. . Will never sail with these people again!

Check your bill from day one! Be prepared that they will not honor their promises.