Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

A wonderful experience

Sail Date: February 14, 2016

Room Type: Suite

I've cruised on 4 other cruise lines for a total of 6 cruises.  This was my first experience with Norwegian.  I have to say that my family and I were very pleased with Norwegian.  Their shows were better than some of the higher end cruise lines (RCCL and Holland Am.), their food was very good and the staff on the ship were way above average.  I really like the free-style crusising (no scheduled dining time) and that you can wear shorts in the dining room.  It makes packing SO much easier!  They also have great little perks like when you reboard the ship in port you are greeted with ice cold towels (in the Caribbean), flavored water and fun music.  I would most definitely recommend Norwegian!

Loved the extra room in the jr. suite (big bathroom with separate toilet and bathtub. Our cabin steward was amazingly efficient!

Loved the free-style cruising.....eat whenever you want and you can wear shorts in the dining rooms. Makes packing so much easier!

1 Comment