Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Denied spa credit incentive

Sail Date: January 10, 2016

When I booked this cruise I was taking advantage of a $200 spa credit incentive.  After arriving on the cruise and purchasing $185 dollars at the spa,  no one knew anything about this incentive. So I was not given any of the money back. It's infuriating. Do not use

We had four people. My expectation was that we would have two twins and two pull down bunks. But instead we had two twins, a pull down bunk, and a pop up that had to be put up every single night. It left zero walking space.

The Dawn is the perfect size. We were able to find one another easily.

1 Comment