Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Ship was great, excursions great, customer service not so good

Sail Date: November 29, 2015

Ship was comfortable so far as accommodations, beds and so forth.
Bathroom and shower was a little small but workable.  The Anthony's Key Dolphin and Snorkeling Excursion in Roatan was the best I have ever taken.  However, our cabin steward had difficulty cleaning our room and turning down the bed when we were out of the room.  On three nights, it was never done.  We gave him at least 2 hours every evening to accomplish this.  Almost everyone in the dining areas seem depressed, no smiles.  There were 2 waiters in the Blue Lagoon Dining Room who were exceptional and I tipped them before I left..  This is the first time I have not added additional $ for tips at the end of a cruise.  I would take this cruise again however.

See first review.
Embarking took far too long, very long lines. I am handicapped but was not offered consideration til at the end of the boarding process. Disembarkation--I almost missed my 1pm flight. The cruise staff claim stated it was because of customs not arriving on time.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Take the Anthony's Key Dolphin Encounter: it's the best I've ever taken.
Belize City, Belize
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Good ship. I felt safe and comfortable.