Ship was great, excursions great, customer service not so good

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 29, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Ship was comfortable so far as accommodations, beds and so forth.
Bathroom and shower was a little small but workable.  The Anthony's Key Dolphin and Snorkeling Excursion in Roatan was the best I have ever taken.  However, our cabin steward had difficulty cleaning our room and turning down the bed when we were out of the room.  On three nights, it was never done.  We gave him at least 2 hours every evening to accomplish this.  Almost everyone in the dining areas seem depressed, no smiles.  There were 2 waiters in the Blue Lagoon Dining Room who were exceptional and I tipped them before I left..  This is the first time I have not added additional $ for tips at the end of a cruise.  I would take this cruise again however.

See first review.

Good ship. I felt safe and comfortable.

Take the Anthony's Key Dolphin Encounter: it's the best I've ever taken.