Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good cruise

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

I really enjoyed the cruise. Our restaurant servicers went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure my son had gluten free food. I was given this cruise as a gift. And had cash to tip my own staff personally. When i went to remove the gratuities from my acct i was told no due to a new policy. I believe tips should be earned not mandatory.  Due to this policy i will never cruise with norwegian again.

Wish i had a coffee maker in the room.
Our toilet was cracked. When we informed the desk they knew already but didnt seem like they cared if ehen it got fixed.