Good cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

I really enjoyed the cruise. Our restaurant servicers went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure my son had gluten free food. I was given this cruise as a gift. And had cash to tip my own staff personally. When i went to remove the gratuities from my acct i was told no due to a new policy. I believe tips should be earned not mandatory.  Due to this policy i will never cruise with norwegian again.

Perfect

Our toilet was cracked. When we informed the desk they knew already but didnt seem like they cared if ehen it got fixed.

Wish i had a coffee maker in the room.
The beaches werent as good as the one carnival ports at.