Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Sail Date: November 13, 2015

I realize it was a quick cruise to nowhere but we swear we saw one of the other passengers panhandling the night before on Bourbon street.  The service was good, the food was good. The song & dance review was excellent.  The casino was friendly. I've never seen an elevator overload and not close the doors before!! There was no rock wall, water park, or anything else that I've grown to expect from my previous 10 cruises.  I'm just really glad it was only a 2 day cruise.

Quiet room. Great service.

I'm not planning on another Norwegian. I'll stick to Carnival and Royal Caribbean.