Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Wonderful, memorable cruise

Sail Date: October 23, 2015

My daughter, husband and I just loved our cruise celebrating our daughter's birthday.  My daughter and I are on a gluten-free, shellfish-free diet.  The manager of special diets made certain we chose food that was right for our diets and even made them special for us.  For my daughter's birthday they made my daughter a special gluten-free cake saying, "Happy Birthday".  They also sang "Happy Birthday" to my daughter.  She was so happy.  All the food was delicious.  There was plenty to do on the ship from exercising (I would recommend their having a digital scale rather than what they have in the gym) to wonderful shows.  We had a good time in Bermuda with plenty to do with museums, churches, beaches and, of course, shopping.  They also have free transportation to get you to the shopping mall, which we promptly took advantage of doing.  We highly recommend this cruise, especially for New Englanders who can just drive to the Black Falcon Drive garage in the Boston dock to park your car until you get off the ship (no plane flights, etc.).

The cabin steward, Marlon, was very attentive to our needs and kept our cabin clean.
Need to expedite exiting ship.
Food and Dining My husband's comment was that the food was the best of all the 8 cruises we have been on. I believe they should have gluten-free desserts in the buffet, not just at the sit-down dinner and lunch.

Very clean ship.