Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2014

The ship is very nice the rooms are very nice. The bathrooms were the biggest I have seen in a basic cabin very nice. The entertainment options were quite extensive. I would wish the ship would ban smoking in the casino's or at least have 1 or 2 nights where no smoking is allowed. The smoking/ cigar lounge was in a poor location with smoke wafting out of the lounge into a bar area where the Italian restaurant was located. Also\, the Japanese restaurant and Bamboo the oriental restaurant were directly above this area and it is open to the deck they are on you could smell smoke in this area also. I would consider going on the ship again.

Pros: The entertainment is outstanding on the NCL Dawn

Cons: Food was so so. Clearly they try to steer you to the specialty dining rooms where they can charge you for food but is a problem as my wife is allergic to beef\, pork and fish and some nuts.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

This is the best entertainment we have seen at sea in 17 cruises.
Thought the staff was excellent. One of the first time I did not have a staff member act like I was an idiot when I inquired about something.
Very nice stateroom we had a room on Deck 5 with a window. We prefer lower on the ship after being in some really bad storms and rocking rolling in the bed when trying to sleep.
The food in the 2 main dining rooms that is complimentary was just average. I felt they were trying everything to steer you to the premium restaurants that have an upcharge. I found the Italian restaurant to be just average. We did enjoy the Brazilian restaurant but my wife could only visit the salad bar and eat the chicken because of her allergies so did not feel was a good value in her case. We could not eat at the other restaurants because of her allergies.