"The Dawn" I wouldn't recommend it!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 21, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Our first cruise on the NCL Dawn was very disappointing (NEVER again)

My main complaints:

The wait staff was mediocre (because they are understaffed/overworked) Dinner in the Venetian dining room took over 3 hours, yucky, cold food, cold coffee, iced teas never refilled, dishes never cleared.

Room service now has a $7.95 service charge. (I've been cruising since 1986, first time I didn't try room service)

Hard beds.

No clock in cabin.

Elevators smelled AWFUL.

Cheapest Bingo $39.99

My teens were bored without water slides.

Couldn't gamble in the casino (the second hand smoke wasn't worth it)

Breakfast Buffet had the same foods everyday (usually cold)

The GOOD parts:

BERMUDA (can't wait to go back)

Teppanyaki (everyone in our party LOVED it)

Our room steward Ricardo (very hardworking, polite and kind)

Our fellow passengers were very nice.

I might try NCL again, on one of their newer ships, in my opinion the Dawn wasn't worth the money spent, very disappointing!