Great vacation cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 14, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Had a great time on the Dawn last week.   Wish I were there now.  I have filled out several surveys about this and in each one my only complaint was that at the bar at the swimming pool, you would have to wait a long time to get a drink.  They were understaffed for the amount of people frequenting it.

Other than that no complaints.  The entertainment was amazing.  David DaVinci and his beautiful wife and their birds was so good.   Food was delicious, staterooms were adequate.

Next time though we will aim for mid ship...........Would save alot of walking, which I probably needed though after those huge breakfasts at the Venetian Restaurant.

n'/a our grandkids joined us in everything we did.

were able to sleep 8 hours a night. at home i sleep 6. need i say more.

I do like the smaller ships with less passengers. First cruise was on the Majesty. We got to know our waiters and waitresses on a more personal level. Preferred the dining rooms and the pool more. I also preferred to dock in St. George's much more than the dockyard. Could walk to Tobacco Bay.