Poor service from a miserable staff

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 17, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Number: 12009

The staff in this cruise were the most unhappy miserable people I have ever met. This reflected in the service. I found myself trying to cheer them up and it was MY vacation. The cabin steward Alfredo was the ONLY exception.

Nothing fresh. Everything was drowning in a sauce

Need fresh activities nothin

Same entertainment from 3 years ago

See comment above

Very dirty common areas. Cleaned up after our selves when noticed plates piled up

Cabin was fine. Alfredo was the only friendly staff member who went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed every day

Do away with automatic gratuity and perhaps the staff might have to earn their tips by providing good customer service. I was appalled at the rudeness. One bartender in the Spinaker actually cut his finger and was bleeding and continued making drinks. He yelled at my husband when requested he cover