Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Poor service from a miserable staff

Sail Date: July 17, 2015

The staff in this cruise were the most unhappy miserable people I have ever met. This reflected in the service. I found myself trying to cheer them up and it was MY vacation. The cabin steward Alfredo was the ONLY exception.

Cabin was fine. Alfredo was the only friendly staff member who went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed every day
Nothing fresh. Everything was drowning in a sauce
See comment above
Same entertainment from 3 years ago
Need fresh activities nothin
Very dirty common areas. Cleaned up after our selves when noticed plates piled up

Do away with automatic gratuity and perhaps the staff might have to earn their tips by providing good customer service. I was appalled at the rudeness. One bartender in the Spinaker actually cut his finger and was bleeding and continued making drinks. He yelled at my husband when requested he cover