Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Purser

Dawn to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 26, 2015

As with most vacations, weather is everything and ours was fantastic.  Reserved 2 rooms very last minute.  Although the 2 rooms were 6 floors apart, Norwegian had bumped my wife and I to a balcony mini-suite and our 2 daughters 17 and 20 were about the same mid-ship location on the lower floor and easy to get to. The staff are all friendly and nice people.  Food and entertainment was also very good.  We would travel with Norwegian and to Bermuda again.

2 minor complaints.  since you cannot book a room with at least 1 person being over 21, we had to (on paper) split my wife and I in the 2 rooms.  Since I wanted the beverage package, that forced us to buy it for both rooms.  I would not do that again.  Also, since many people choose the beverage package, service (although always polite) can be slow at the bars.

2 happy points.  On-off access in Bermuda is excellent.  Rooms (the balcony and the window rooms) are quite nice.

Very clean and a great bed.

don't forget that you can bring your own soda and water on-board from home (no alcohol), this can save you quite a bit as you can leave the ship with a cooler and take to most beaches.