First time Bermuda

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 19, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

I will go back on a cruise to Bermuda in the blink of an eye, not sure if will go back through Norwegian, I was disappointed with the accomodations, however the overall trip was wonderful

Small ship, the smell of smoke lingers through.

I have taken several cruises, three of them with Norwegian, I will never choose the guarantee room rate gain, in the past I have always chosen my cabin, this time I took a chance, and I was greatly disappointed. It was a bottom of the barrel cabin with a port hole on the bottom deck.
The guarantee rate advertises the chance to get an upgrade; the truth is it is a chance to downgrade for the same price.
Extremely disappointed. I was willing to pay for an upgrade but I got no help from the staff.