Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great relaxing cruise!

Sail Date: June 05, 2015

I really enjoyed the Boston to Bermuda cruise, and for a relaxing vacation I would definitely recommend leaving from Boston. The embarkation procedure was pleasant, and debarkation process was handled well. I thought the stateroom was adequate, and very clean, and the cabin steward was always attentive to our needs. I ate most of my meals in the complementary dining rooms, and also utilized the buffet in the garden café, and I thought the food was excellent. I did not experience any of the specialty dining rooms where a fee was required. I enjoyed the evening shows, and each night the theme was different. The entertainment in the lounges for a cocktail before or after dinner was excellent. The only fault I had was a lack of bar waiters, and bartenders in the bars and pool area. Lots of people wanted beverages, and the wait time was long.

Service in most bars was OK due to lack of staff. However, an outstanding young man in Gatsbys was a gentleman from India and his name was Chella. He was great, and very attentive. and extremely polite.
Bermuda is the best, I never get tired of visiting this island. Its safe and friendly, and beautiful.

The Norwegian Dawn is a smaller ship, and not a mega ship with a rock climbing wall or huge pool slide. I prefer the smaller ships, less passengers and more relaxing.