Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Eat, drink and be merry

Sail Date: May 22, 2015

This was our fourth cruise and one of the best from start to finish. Boarding was quick and easy. The sailing was smooth and the weather great. The layout of the ship was excellent. There was always seating by the pool as well as seats in the shade and away from the pool. The drink package made the final bill worry free. They give you a receipt with an 18% tip built in but it doesn't show on your bill. I started adding an additional tip which does show on your bill and goes directly to the server. The whole staff was very friendly and really hustle. The food was excellent and what I would call right sized. The portions were not huge so as not to encourage too much over eating. You could always order more. The classic choices on the menu which seemed pretty run of the mill were actually excellent. The best lasagna I have had in a restaurant. Our only issue was that my wife thought the bed was too hard. We should have said something about it to the steward but we didn't so we coped. Disembarking was not too bad. You end up in a Disney size line but it keeps moving.

Nenette and the bartender at Pearly Kings were great. Our steward George was also excellent.
My wife had trouble getting comfortable on the bed. She thought the mattress was too hard.

Check out Adventure mini golf at the Dockyard.