Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Overall- A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: May 15, 2015

I went on this with my boyfriend. We are both 29 years old so we definitely enjoyed the night life and things to do throughout the week on the cruise.

The ship wasn't too "pretty" and "glamorous" looking however, who cares - we weren't there for the looks of the ship.

Staff was amazing. I need not meet one rude person who worked there. Everyone was so friendly and so accommodating. They seemed like they actually enjoyed us being on the ship and helping us.

I think during the coral reef incident.. they could have given us 1 hour of free wifi to contact our families. we asked and they would only give us one phone call as if we were in prison... the captain was amazing and very informative while the incident was occurring.

definitely get a drink package

there was enough complimentary restaurants that were nice so we didn't feel the need to pay for dinner elsewhere.

shows were awesome