Will Never Cruise on Norwegian

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 15, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Not impressed at all.  Unhappy that there were more restaurants you had to pay additional money to go to than were included in the trip.  Activities kind of sucked too.  Little to no Customer Service on the ship and at .  Not enough seating for Shows so you would have to get there early and wait for doors to open in order to get a seat.   Other guests told us not to judge cruising by this cruise since it was the worst one they had ever been on.  This came from a number of different people we met during the week.   So, lose my email since I have no interest in ever going on another cruise and most especially will never cruise on a Norwegian ship again unless they are giving it to me for free.  BTW, on a positive note, when we ran aground in Bermuda on May 19, 2015, the Captain kept us informed quite regularly and handled the situation very professionally.  I never felt worried while they were assessing the ship and determining its safety.

Couple of really good meals (chicken parm and the roast sirloin); others ok.

Didn't see much since I did not want to rush to get in lines. If you came late you usually didn't get in.

Those in Suits (authority) had little attitude problems but not the Restaurant Manager in Aqua Restaurant. VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Not enough seating at pool or Shows

Decent size and Alvin Atienza did a great job taking care of this stateroom! Nice kid. Happy with size of balcony too.

Go on another cruise line to Bermuda even if you have to fly to Miami or other destination. Just thought the trip did not live up to what we paid for it. Like my All Inclusives where pretty much everything is all included.