A Nice Getaway

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 08, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

I enjoyed my 7 day cruise to Bermuda. I felt that the fine dining was good and pool area fun with plenty of room for all guests. The Band was great and music choice really made you feel like you were on vacation. The most impressive feature on the Norwegian Dawn was definitely the employees. I was so blown away by their friendly disposition each and every day despite working long hours 7 days a week. They couldn't be more helpful from our room steward, to the dining staff to the casino attendants. Truly a delight to encounter these wonderful individuals. On the downside, I wish there were more TV channels on board, drink prices are much too high and the buffet area and food was just "OK." They should invest in new, cloth napkins since they are pretty worn an left lint on every single article of clothing worn. I also wish the nightly entertainment was better especially in the main lounge. I was discouraged to find only one dining room open 24 hours with very limited food choices. I think there should be more dining options for those guests who want to eat late night after going to the casino or show. Overall, I would recommend this cruise to others.

Main dining rooms are good, the buffet and 24 hour restaurant needs improvement

Better attention to activities that suit all age groups

Needs improvement. Very generic and low cost in main lounge.

n/a no kids traveling with me

Gusti my room steward and Amresh our casino attendant were fabulous!

Very clean ship

Great employees! This would be the main reason I would sail on this ship again. I hope they are appreciated for the long hours they work 7 days per week while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude towards guests. Treat your employees well.