My review of my recent cruise on the Dawn

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean

12 Night Caribbean Adventure (New Orleans To Boston)
Sail Date: April 19, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

I would like to say that I had a very good time.  The staff were all friendly and responsive to my needs.  However, the food was not up to their previous excellent standards.  On all cruises I have been on up to this last one, there was shrimp cocktail and escargot (I did however get this as a special request) on the nightly menu; there was lobster offered one night of the cruise.  I really missed these little extras.  I wasn't even offered coffee with dessert until the last night.

Overall, with the exception of the food in the main dining rooms, I would recommend Norwegian as the way to cruise.

This is covered under my written review.

Write a comment.

Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!

Leave a tip or comment

For example: Reservations for restaurants will save you time! No need to bring hair dryer because there is one in the staterooms. Plenty of towels in bathroom as well as pool beach towels given to you at the pool.

Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Was only at the airport, but Logan is nice