Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

NCL Dawn

Sail Date: April 05, 2015

Overall it was ok.  I think to say it was a  poor experience is not quite accurate; however, I could not rate it as a cruise I would recommend to friends.

What really detracted from the entire experience was the rudeness of the staff. This occurred mostly in the buffet areas, and happened every single day.  We never experienced this on our Carnival Cruises.

On the other hand, the food was good, out room was always taken care of nicely, and the ports were great.

Every single day we were treated rudely. This took place mostly in the buffet areas.
Children's Programs NA