Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: March 29, 2015

The ship was immaculate at all times.  The staff and crew were friendly, efficient, and very amusing at times.  Our balcony room was a bit cramped, but not to the point where it hindered our enjoyment of the trip.  Our cabin steward (Joel) was a real character, but was also VERY attentive to our slightest whim.  His towel sculptures were astounding!  The food was EXCELLENT and served in an appealing manner.  Drinks were very good also.  (Before sailing, get the $80 "drink for free" option.  Don't wait until you sail.)  Overall, this was a great cruise on a great ship and I heartily recommend it.

N/A
New Orleans, Louisiana
I live here. Stay out of non-tourist areas.
Ah, MargaritaVille. Excellent. The entire area was all very touristy. Not great.
Belize City, Belize
Wow - I was amazed at the poverty level here. Stay on the main paths.
Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras
I want to live here. What a beautiful area. The natives were friendly and very helpful.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Not much to see here other than tourist shops. The "beach" was marginal and the food/drinks way overpriced.

I recommend all meals be taken in one of the dining rooms. The buffet was good, but the dining rooms were GREAT.