Great, couple caveats...
Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western
Sail Date: March 15, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Inside
Cabin Number: 8023
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 2 years ago
1. Had 4 stops whereas the Carnival Dream (same port, same day) had one less stop, both in Western Carribean.
2. Friendly staff! I felt pampered all week. This was my honeymoon and my wife said that it was "The best week of my life".
3. Excursions I went on were great, but the Dolphinaris tour charges $38 PER PHOTO they take. The Gumbalimba Nature Reserve tour in Roatan, Honduras was Great! They have white faced capuchin monkeys that climb on your head and macaws on the ground! They let you take your own photos!
1. NCL "hides" some charges to show a lower fare rate. The fare in consideration is lacking a $12.95/person/day "Service Charge" that they claim goes to pay the service staff like housekeeping and the cooking staff. That should be included in the fare.
2. Belize City, Belize is a @#!^hole, take an excursion and stay out of the city. Not NCL's fault, but please don't visit that town.
WORTH going, just beware the additional charges and cities.
*** EDITED 3/25/15 by COMMUNITY MANAGER TO COMPLY WITH OUR COMMUNITY GUIDELINES ***