Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic Experience

Sail Date: March 15, 2015

This was our first cruise and Norwegian really gave us an amazing experience! The rooms were very comfortable and a decent size. I never once felt crowded or as though I didn't have any space. The restaurants were great and even the food offered in the free buffet was tasty! The staff gets most of the credit. They were so friendly and attentive. They really gave customer service a whole new meaning! I was really blown away. This will definitely be the first cruise of many more to come.

My favorite characteristic was the animal towels and chocolate during turn down. I would wait all day thinking of what animal we will get tonight. It is a great touch!

The down fall is the fact that there was only one main pool. Which everyday that we were at sea it was crowded. Next time I might choose a boat that has more than one pool.

Dipak was awesome! He was the housekeeper on our floor!
I will always get a room with a window! Especially this size window was awesome for the sun rise and sun set
New Orleans, Louisiana
Belize City, Belize
A little run down but still have a great time.
Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras
This was my favorite! Clear waters and beautiful island.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico