Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Family Experience

Sail Date: March 15, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Service, Crews, Tours, Butler and Steward  were absolutely fantastic.  Restaurants provided epicurean delights every night.  My Excursions were so much fun and the tour desk made sure I had the most up to date service and fun with my family's needs and answered all my questions.   I had my teenage granddaughter with me and both my butler and steward were both patient, knowledgeable and kind to assist with her needs as well.  The suites were roomy and absolutely perfect for our needs.  Tours and guides gave fantastic services.  Would definitely go Norwegian again and Use again with all the changes we made our Travel Agent made this Cruise easy for us, Thank you.

Children's Programs Did not apply

Services and Staff were first class all the way. Absolutely fantastic food and entertainment as well.