Review of DAWN

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Dawn

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: March 08, 2015

Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Review Summary

Where to begin.  I came back with BED BUGS..... I was bitten on the ship.   NOT HAPPY.  The SPA Hydro Pool almost broke our hips because of the extremely deep steps getting into the hydro pool.  Had a charge on my card after I received the final bill which was not delivered until after they were suppose to be.  The steward brought it the day of departure.  This is so bad.  Now I have call American express to find out what it is.

The food was fine and Noel in Agua dining was very good.  The Venetian was very pretentious and we at one dinner didn't get waited on until I asked if anyone was going to do it.  The coffee was horrible through out the trip.  The bacon was raw.  Not good

Our cabin Steward was very pleasant and efficient  Samson.

There was only one outlet in the stateroom across from the bed so my CPAP cord had to be draped across the room on the floor which was very dangerous.

The bathroom had two narrow door to the toilet and shower so anyone of size would have difficulty

The Venetian dining room was not easy to get into cause of the stairs   The Aqua was very good

Ship Experiences

Ventiean poor Aqua good

Shows were ok

Samson the steward was good Noel the waiter was good Others just ok

Too narrow bath rooms BEDBUGS bad hydro pool The seats in the Stardust horrible

Very small. Only on electrical outlet in the room across from beds. So if you have a CPAP you need an extension cord strung across room. BED BUGS.

The balcony room was very small Getting Venetian Dining room was hard with all the stairs. Don't pay a price for the Hydro Pool in the SPA as you will break a hip getting into it.

Ports Of Call

New Orleans, Louisiana

Cooking class was fun.

Belize City, Belize

Tender was dangerous. Trip to ECO Jungle not worth the money

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Enjoyed this one. Cameo factory worth seeing. Just Wanted to stay there longer

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Manager of Diamond Cesar was very helpful to me.