Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean

Excellent Route, Good Ship, Crew, Value

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

Above average entertainment\, with a magician\, arielists\, song and dance guys\, musical groups\, comedy. Did not feel the need to upgrade the meal package--the 4 free places to eat were fine.

Pros: 4 good ports\, plus New Orleans

Cons: Typical shakedown at the docks by porters\, taxi drivers\, price of internet

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

It is a good ship - large but not too large\, nice theater\, dining areas. Still in pretty good shape - a thing or two I would have fixed if it was my ship\, but nothing serious.
Service can be slow at peak hours. Some clunkers on the menu (i.e. no one like the Salmon Tartare appetizer) but you can go fish and try again.
I got the kids an interior cabin\, and adults a balcony--no complaints at all.
Some great people\, some average--there are over 1000 employees on the ship.
Definately this ships strong point--Second City Comedy was a big hit.
My teens loved the teen center.