Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A memorable cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

Our (my 22 year old daughter and I)really liked the size of the ship. It wasn't too big. This was our second time cruising and our second time on the Dawn. I was happy because it was familiar and disappointed because I wish it was different at the same time. The ship was very clean\, it had a wide variety of restaurants and good entertainment.

Pros: no schedules!

Cons: cost of beverages and alcohol

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

very nice.
The 2 free dining rooms were great. We didn't go to the buffet very often because of the lines.
We loved our stateroom. However\, if I booked a cruise again\, I would look for a room closer to the stairs or elevator.
My daughter and I adored our steward - he was awesome!!! And the servers at the restaurants were professional and kind at the same time.
WE LOVED THE ENTERTAINMENT AT THE SPINNAKER LOUNGE!!! Dan Dan and Dingo Dave (cruise director and assistant cruise director) were fantastic! They were so spontaneous and funny!