A memorable cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Our (my 22 year old daughter and I)really liked the size of the ship. It wasn't too big. This was our second time cruising and our second time on the Dawn. I was happy because it was familiar and disappointed because I wish it was different at the same time. The ship was very clean\, it had a wide variety of restaurants and good entertainment.

The 2 free dining rooms were great. We didn't go to the buffet very often because of the lines.

WE LOVED THE ENTERTAINMENT AT THE SPINNAKER LOUNGE!!! Dan Dan and Dingo Dave (cruise director and assistant cruise director) were fantastic! They were so spontaneous and funny!

My daughter and I adored our steward - he was awesome!!! And the servers at the restaurants were professional and kind at the same time.

very nice.

We loved our stateroom. However\, if I booked a cruise again\, I would look for a room closer to the stairs or elevator.

Pros: no schedules!

Cons: cost of beverages and alcohol

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!