A Wonderful Cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: September 01, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
We loved the ship as a whole the cleanliness\, and having a balcony is the only way to go.

the food was remarkable\, I cannot tell you enough that the quality of the food was so good and they always had different menus.

We enjoyed the entertainment. Not just average quality\, they really were professionals. We loved all of it.

The staff was above excellent for us\, so nice and kept my room so clean. Fresh towels every time we left the room. I loved the animals\,that made my day. Always looked forward to the night to see what animal would be displayed. Our experience with all staff members they would go above and beyond our expectations.

everything was amazing how well kept the ship was\, the cleanliness was way above what I expected.

We loved having a balcony\, the views were amzing sunset\, sunrise.
The overall comfort level for us was no problem at all.

Pros: Bermuda was beautiful and we loved having a balcony

Cons: the pool was way too small for the amount of people

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!