A terrible experience!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
The ship was beautiful\, the entertainment was good also. I have been cruising for over 15 years & never had such a bad experience on a cruise as I did in this cruise! I went with my 19 & 6 years daughters. From the first night of the cruise I could not sleep due to the extremely loud group of young men next to my room. They were more than loud\, they used profanity & obscenities in every sentence from 10 pm until 5 am. I reported the situation to guess services\, they promised to increase security in the area but obviously nothing was done because the situation continue until the last night of cruise! I was very disappointed with the lack of involvement & action by cruse management staff!!

We did the specialty package so food was great. The other dining facilities were average.

Great shows & entertainment

The overall staff were friendly\, I was disappointed with lack of responsiveness by management

Beautiful ship

Pros: The nightly shows were very good

Cons: The lack of response by cruise staff with my room situation

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.