Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean

A terrible experience!

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

The ship was beautiful\, the entertainment was good also. I have been cruising for over 15 years & never had such a bad experience on a cruise as I did in this cruise! I went with my 19 & 6 years daughters. From the first night of the cruise I could not sleep due to the extremely loud group of young men next to my room. They were more than loud\, they used profanity & obscenities in every sentence from 10 pm until 5 am. I reported the situation to guess services\, they promised to increase security in the area but obviously nothing was done because the situation continue until the last night of cruise! I was very disappointed with the lack of involvement & action by cruse management staff!!

Pros: The nightly shows were very good

Cons: The lack of response by cruise staff with my room situation

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

Beautiful ship
We did the specialty package so food was great. The other dining facilities were average.
The overall staff were friendly\, I was disappointed with lack of responsiveness by management
Great shows & entertainment