Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

AHHHH Mazing

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

I loved this cruise. People and staff were very friendly. Food was not as good as the cruise I went on for Carnival Splendor but was still very good. This cruise seemed more organized and less chaotic than the Carnival Cruise I experienced in April of 2013

Pros: R E L A X I N G atmosphere

Cons: food was not as good as other cruises I have been on

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Some of the \"public\" area toilet seats could use replacing just so they look a bit cleaner. I loved the \"washy\, washy\" hand sanitizer idea with staff there to have people clean hands before going up to buffet to reduce germs.