Cruise was ok
Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Balcony
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 4 years ago
Review SummaryThe ship appeared nice\, however dissapointed that there was only one main pool for the amount of people on board. The pool area was overly crowded most of the times and hard to find a decent place to sit.
Our cabin was nice but just a little tight to get around.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
- safe was broken and took over an hour and a half and 3 calls to get someone to come help.
- our luggage was delivered very late in the evening.
- Our bathroom was not working and took 4 calls to get someone to fix it.
- We paid gratuity to to people in cash or added to the amount on the tip when we were given good service\, however still incurred a gratuity charge at the end of the cruise.
- Dining in main dining room seemed rushed.
- Garden cafe was only good for breakfast.
Cabin / Stateroom
Cons: All the issues we had on the ship