Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Dawn is a great ship. It was very clean. The staff go above and beyond to assist you. The kids club was by far the best! My kids had more fun then I can even explain. We are gluten free and the food was fabulous. We did not have any issues.

The one thing I can \"complain\" about....the disembarkation was awful. We had to walk around the entire ship to get off in long slow lines. It took over an hour! I am hopeful that this is not the \"norm.\"

Overall\, we had a fabulous time. Bermuda was warm and fun.

Pros: Kids Club\, Staff\, Gluten Free Food

Cons: Disembarkation

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

We were served wonderful gluten free food!
The ship was always clean.
We had two adjoining rooms\, which was great. It provided us with more room for our family of 5.
The staff were beyond friendly and helpful. I do not have one negative thing I could say.
By far\, the best time my kids have had on a cruise. \"Princess\" was AMAZING! \"Boots\" as well. My kids loved them. The staff were always friendly and caring to our kids. My kids never wanted to come back to the room! :)