Bermuda Cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 01, 2013
The Dawn is a great ship. It was very clean. The staff go above and beyond to assist you. The kids club was by far the best! My kids had more fun then I can even explain. We are gluten free and the food was fabulous. We did not have any issues.

The one thing I can \"complain\" about....the disembarkation was awful. We had to walk around the entire ship to get off in long slow lines. It took over an hour! I am hopeful that this is not the \"norm.\"

Overall\, we had a fabulous time. Bermuda was warm and fun.

We were served wonderful gluten free food!

By far\, the best time my kids have had on a cruise. \"Princess\" was AMAZING! \"Boots\" as well. My kids loved them. The staff were always friendly and caring to our kids. My kids never wanted to come back to the room! :)

The staff were beyond friendly and helpful. I do not have one negative thing I could say.

The ship was always clean.

We had two adjoining rooms\, which was great. It provided us with more room for our family of 5.

Pros: Kids Club\, Staff\, Gluten Free Food

Cons: Disembarkation

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!