Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Allowed smoking on the cruise.

Sail Date: February 15, 2015

Room Type: Suite

We really enjoyed the cruise. My only complaint was the smoking on board. You couldn't get to the theater without walking through the bar where the smoking room was and the second hand smoke was terrible. Our room had a balcony and if we had the door open there was someone smoking on their balcony so we couldn't get away from it. They also allowed smoking in the casino so if you wanted to be in there you had to deal with it. Other than that we had a great time and really enjoyed the shows and the cruise. I think on other cruises that we have been on they had to smoke on the completely open decks which is where I think it should be done for the comfort of the majority of guests who don't smoke. They also smoked around the pool area which was closed in. That is my only complaint is the smoking.

But smaller than we thought it would be.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Don't go around Mardi Gras unless you are prepared for delays.
Been their before
Belize City, Belize
Enjoyed our time through the city with a cab driver.
Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras
Rented a car and drove ourselves. We wished we had spent more time on the island.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We only got off and shopped. We had no interest in the excursions.

Not sure about the quality verses other ships because it had been several years since we had been on a cruise and I know a lot has changed.