Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was very clean. Food was fab. We decided not to do the specialty dinners and we were not disappointed. I'm sure the specialty dinners are great also. Lots of entertainment no time to be bored. The ships crew was AWESOME we gave tips on top of the $12 a day per person gratuity, they deserved it.

Thank you Dawn. we had fun :)

I gained ONLY 4 lbs. The food was that good.
My son is a computer nerd. The crew would not let him just play the we. I thought that was great. But unfournetly he did not spend much time in the children s area
I was contemplating snow birding the Belize. Not now there is no way. I'm glad I went. It opened my eyes to how bad the 3rd world countries are.
Inside state room. Clean and perfect size for two adults one 1 child. I liked the fact that when you closed the door and turned off the lights it was pitch black. We had no problems sleeping.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fun place. Bathrooms in the french quarter were disgusting DON'T use. Even in the restaurants.
We did the snorkel excursion. It's not Hawaii.
Belize City, Belize
We took a taxi around town. Dirty disgusting. little town. An excursion out of town might be ok.
Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras
Dirty bad, roads, over price. Really not worth going.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We took the local Costa Maya's Chacchoben Mayan Ruins excursion. New vans, expertly guided trip.

Go in with an open mind and use everything they offer. You'll have a great time.

1 Comment