Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

First Cruise

Sail Date: May 03, 2008

Recently widowed, my mother n law invited me along with her senior citizen group to go on this cruise. Having never been on a cruise it was pretty cool. Small ship, it's been so long, I think it was the Dawn, not sure. It had one fancy dining room and then an open buffet area. It was "Free Style" cruising. The state room was 2 single beds with a porthole, one casino, a few shops, library and pool. It sailed to 3 ports in Bermuda, which was awesome. I was on my own in the ports as my mother n law did not get off. There was a storm about 900 miles away from us, but they ship was affected and rocked for a couple days.

This was my only cruises experience so there is nothing to compare it to.

Being my first cruise, with nothing to compare it to, I thought it was great
The food was good, we ate in the main dining room for dinner, breakfast and lunch was in the buffet area.
It was small, two single beds, and a porthole.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
3 ports in Bermuda. First time there it was awesome.