Fun on the open water

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

I have only been on one other cruise and it was a different cruise line.  The other ship was a bit nicer and the staff were a bit more friendly.  The staff on this cruise were nice and of course we grew to enjoy some staff more than others.  I would do this cruise again.  My husband, the other couples we went with and I did have a great time.

some of the staff were great

Like any ship the cabins are small but it was nice. Cabin looks like the photo other than the beds were pushed together.

The pool and buffet close early. They do have a place that stays open all night and the food is pretty good though.

Bourbon Street is like antoher world in itself.
I stopped at the other port last time. I think this one had more to offer
Finding a restroom was hard enough but finding a clean one yes don't think we ever did
Very pretty but small not much shops to look at
It was nice but I was literly pulled into a shop a couple of different times.