Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun on the open water

Sail Date: December 07, 2014

I have only been on one other cruise and it was a different cruise line.  The other ship was a bit nicer and the staff were a bit more friendly.  The staff on this cruise were nice and of course we grew to enjoy some staff more than others.  I would do this cruise again.  My husband, the other couples we went with and I did have a great time.

some of the staff were great
Like any ship the cabins are small but it was nice. Cabin looks like the photo other than the beds were pushed together.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Bourbon Street is like antoher world in itself.
I stopped at the other port last time. I think this one had more to offer
Belize City, Belize
Finding a restroom was hard enough but finding a clean one yes don't think we ever did
Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras
Very pretty but small not much shops to look at
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
It was nice but I was literly pulled into a shop a couple of different times.

The pool and buffet close early. They do have a place that stays open all night and the food is pretty good though.