Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise!

Sail Date: November 30, 2014

Enjoyed the cruise very much. My favorite entertainment was "TWICE AS NICE".  They are definitely an asset to have.  They were great!

All entertainment was good!

Food was good!

Relaxation was good!

Had one bad day due to illness of one of our team but it was handled well.  Spent the day on Tuesday in Belize hospital.  They were wonderful and the B.E.R.T crew that ambulanced her to the hospital was good. Tender to shore was stressful. The captain came by at the time this was happening and he was most helpful in aiding her to the medical dept. Much appreciated!

Went on Jewel last November and enjoyed that entertainment better with the exception of Twice As Nice.
Children's Programs Did not apply to us
New Orleans, Louisiana
PARKING IS AWFUL! Should have a shuttle from parking due to handicap people.
Belize City, Belize Can't say. Our hospital experience was all we saw. Those people were very nice.
Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras
Rained horribly all day! Roads are awful. Rented car and toured.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I love shopping and I had a good time doing this.

I enjoyed the Jewel more because of the layout. This ship did not have the same outdoor eating that I liked on the Jewel. The buffet area is also a different layout which caused bottlenecks. But, still a great ship!