Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

My first cruise

Sail Date: October 31, 2014

I loved my cruise ! The staff was excellent . Very accommodating and would remember you name from the first time you meet them .With as many people they would meet , i loved them and will miss them until next time which i am hoping will be very soon !  I give a special  thanks to Irene , Nennette who would bring our drinks. Ricky who cleaned our rooms . They will never be forgotten . Also to everyone else who made our trip memorable.

LoveHappyBig Smile

Cruise Photos

Special shout out to Irene ,Nennette who was always there to get our drinks and Ricky who make up our beds.
Boston, Massachusetts