Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

Average Cruise

Sail Date: October 31, 2014

Norwegian Dawn provided average services in all aspects, and tried hard to save the costs. Entertainment was the best, but only 45 minutes; the state room was clean, but the supplies was basic, got shampoo, no conditioner; the food is plenty, but the food quality and taste was not their concerns, even in the formal dinning hall.  I ordered an entree "sweet and sour pork" which tough as leather, my fork could not penetrate it, definitely not my teeth. The crews performed their basic duties, but were barely smiles.

This was my fifth cruise and second time with Norwegian, not a very good experiences. Celebrity is much better.

Do not expect too much and do not compare, enjoy yourself.