Cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 31, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Suite

Loved my cruise. Bermuda is spectacular. The cruise was a blast. The only thing I would say is that The Dawn is an older ship and is showing her age.  I have been on other lines and ships and all were in better condition.  It was not bad, it is just time to refurbish the ship particularly the public areas and bathrooms.

excellent

A blast. Something for everyone.

Did not use

Wonderful

Getting old. needs refurbishing

Perfect for us. However, corners and under beds very dusty. As I found out when looking for a dropped earring.