Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Cruise

Sail Date: October 31, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Loved my cruise. Bermuda is spectacular. The cruise was a blast. The only thing I would say is that The Dawn is an older ship and is showing her age.  I have been on other lines and ships and all were in better condition.  It was not bad, it is just time to refurbish the ship particularly the public areas and bathrooms.

Getting old. needs refurbishing
excellent
Wonderful
Did not use
A blast. Something for everyone.
Excellant
Perfect for us. However, corners and under beds very dusty. As I found out when looking for a dropped earring.