The suite life

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 30, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Suite

we stayed in a penthouse suite, with butler and concierge, espresso coffee every morning with our own machine, fully stocked by our butler every morning, snacks delivered every afternoon, breakfast in cagne's a perk for suite guests,  i got really sick and my butler catered to all my needs, never missing a beat, my room was very large, with a balcony and huge picture window.   this is the way to travel, I left out of Boston, no air fair, saves money for the suite, and Bermuda is always beautiful.