Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

The Bermuda cruise that wasn't

Sail Date: October 17, 2014

I have cruised with Norwegian MANY times. This cruise didn't go to Bermuda as scheduled, and I don't blame that on Norwegian(this is the week the hurricane hit). Instead they sent us on the Bahamas cruise. I don't mind that, but they cut one stop out of that cruise, so we only got to stop 1 day in Nassau & 1 day on their private island. That left me feeling shortchanged. I have cruised with them about 13 times and am a platinum Latitudes member. In that time, I have had room upgrades but only to the same type of room (inside) but on a higher deck. I have a friend who has only cruised with them twice before and he managed to get an upgrade from inside on a lower deck to an upper deck balcony. With all the times I've cruised with them they never gave me that kind of upgrade, so I'm feeling a little miffed. Next time I call to make plans for a cruise with them, I'm going to mention this, and if they don't do the same for me then I may look into another cruise line. Otherwise, the crew is excellent, the ship is excellent and I had a pretty good time.

Don't really know as I don't have any young children