Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda Cruise Oct.10-17, 2014

Sail Date: October 10, 2014

The cruise was nice.  We ran into some bad weather which altered the trip to some extent, but I understand that is was nothing the cruiseline could control. The food was good, the cabin steward, Collin, was great.  The ship, for the most part was clean and neat.  My biggest complaint was with the women's restroom's located around the ship.  In particular, the restroom closest to the pool.  There were only four stalls, and two of them were out of order most of the time.  The floor was always covered in water that had come from over flowing toilets.  The toilet paper dispensers were some times empty.  This restroom was filthy most of the time.  It was the only women's restroom close to the pool.  I experience similar situations in other restrooms.  The one outside of Cagney's had the same issue's one evening.  I told several crew members about the situation, but was always told that housekeeping would be notified.  The crew members as a whole were friendly, but several were not.  The crew on Carnival ships are much friendlier.

It was fine, but not overly impressive.
Dining room did not seem to like that I needed gluten free, even though they were informed prior to my coming that it was necessary. We bought the dining package, and those restaurants were much more accomodating.
Collin, our room steward was great.
Would have like to have seen a comedian on board, but the shows were very good.
Boston, Massachusetts
Lots to see and do in Boston.
King's Wharf, Bermuda

Avoid the women's restroom near the pool bar. Conditions were deplorable when we were onboard!`