I Didn't want to Go Home

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: September 05, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

The staff was top notched. The service was impeccable! If I were to compare it to hotel ratings, I could give no less than a 5 star rating. My husband and I enjoyed ourselves so much that we're already planning our next cruise to Europe! Can't wait!!!!

We did not participate in much of the onboard activities, but from what I did see, the staff had things well planned and plenty of it if you wanted something to do.

We had no childrean with us. So I can't really comment on this.

Our Steward Renaldo was excellent! He took great care and he was attentive!