Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great time as usual

Sail Date: September 05, 2014

I have gone on this cruise now 4 times and always have a great experience.  Bermuda is an awesome place to visit and Norwegian Cruise Line knows how to treat their guests.  There are lots of activities for every person and I do like the restaurant options as well - though I do hope they never do away with the complimentary dining rooms.  The food was excellent as always but missed out on the "midnight buffet". I do think once a week maybe at 10p-12a they should at least do it once.   I love the photograph packages they now offer and the prices are very reasonable.  Unfortunately, the ship itself is starting to show some minor wear in public area bathrooms but otherwise in good shape. Only other complaint is the chocolates at "turn down service" are now only for certain levels on the latitude program...come on really?   I will definitely be taking this cruise again.

Time for a refurb - especially in the public bathrooms (broken doors - not cool)
Dining room food is top of the line but enjoy the options of restaurants as well
Love the cabin stewards and waiters but have to say that Archie is AWESOME!
was a bit loud one night...but otherwise very good - When 50% are blocking their ears it's time to turn it down
Children's Programs Didn't bring kids this time but the ones on board looked very happy to me
Lots of variety
Boston, Massachusetts
Boston has so much to offer - Red Sox, Duck Tours, Museums, HISTORY but the cruise terminal itself is run down looking