Great and fun time

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: September 05, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

We had a great time on both the ship and the island it was a great experience. The food,service and entertainment  were the best. There's a very relaxed atmosphere and you have the option to dress up for a meal whenever you desire, freestyle cruising is definitely the way to go. I realize casinos come side by side with smoking, but I wasn't happy with the cigarette smoke in the hallways, I believe a glass door at the entrance of this area could benefit everyone.  There's also smoking on the decks but at least it's outside so the smoke doesn't accumulate.  The pool area was great also, I thought the pool was on the small side. Overall a great trip!!!!

I didn't bring any children,but noticed they had lota activities and a separate section for kids.

Armando our cabin person was excellent, he kept our room very neat every minute and always made sure we had everything we needed.

we like to explore ourselves so we rented scooters and went about the island and took our time sight seeing.